Crayon Shin-chan (クレヨンしんちゃん Kureyon Shinchan), internationally known as Shinchan, is a Japanese manga (comic) and anime (animated television series) written and illustrated by Yoshito Usui. The series follows the adventures of a five-year old boy named Shinnosuke Nohara and his parents, his dog, his little sister and his friends. They live in Kasukabe, Saitama Prefecture, Japan.
The 29th movie will be shown in Japanese cinemas starting 30 July 2021. The 28th movie, as shown in Japanese cinemas in 2020, is available on DVD and BluRay since February 18th 2021. The song "Hashirigaki" by Macaroni Enpitsu is the theme song of the 29th movie and is now available on compact disc and as digital download. Please also check our home videos, music, cookies and toys sections.
In most countries the franchise Crayon Shinchan is targeted at all audiences while in some countries a modified version is targeted at mature audiences. Please keep the conversations and content within this wiki suitable for all ages. Storylines added in the 2006-2011 Funimation dub can be written on the page of the Funimation dub, please do not add these subjects on other pages.
- "Wildly funny and irreverent, Shin Chan will tickle your
- funny bone as it warms your heart." -- Newtype USA
Arsic Sader (アーシクセイダー) is a villain from the 18th special episode which was aired during the sixth season.
Airs Saturday 31 July
on TV Asahi in Japan.
Please always check the latest edit date to make sure the mentioned airing date is the most recent one. The airing date is usually updated one week in advance. Latest update: Saturday 17 July 2021. (one week break from airing)
Crayon Shin-chan in Germany explains the status of the anime in this country.
This is an external chat which is not affiliated with the admin(s) of this wiki. Discussions can also take place on the internal forum of this wiki by clicking here.
- Sign up for a free Fandom account.
- Tutorials can help you get started.
- Try expanding article stubs or creating wanted pages.
- Other editors can improve whatever you add - don't be afraid to jump in!
- When creating a page of which the subject is not an episode please mention an episode (preferably the first) in which the subject appeared so other contributors can quickly verify the existence of the subject.
- Please only use original text written by yourself. Please do not copy text from other sources but use your own wording.
We have an additional special request to contributors: if you have knowledge of the Japanese voice actors we would appreciate the addition of the ones that are not mentioned on the wiki yet. For a complete list of missing data, click here. And we are also looking for Japanese episode titles translated to English.