Crayon Shin-chan: Shrouded in Mystery! The Flowers of Tenkazu Academy (『映画クレヨンしんちゃん 謎メキ！花の天カス学園』予告 Kureyon Shinchan: Nazo Meki! Hana no Tenkasu Gakuen) is a 2021 Japanese anime film produced by Shin-Ei Animation. It is the 29th film of the popular comedy manga and anime series Crayon Shin-chan. The director is Wataru Takahashi.
The movie is shown in Japanese cinemas since 30 July 2021 after postponing because of the pandemic measures.
For a list of 2021 movie merchandising click here.
On 21 August 2021 the movie starts showing in Singapore.
- The five members of the Kasukabe Defense Corps decided to enroll in a dormitory-based super-elite school "Private Tenka Unification Kasukabe Gakuen (commonly known as Tenkas Gakuen)" for a week. On the morning of departure, Misae Nohara, who was worried about Hiroshi Nohara, was thrilled to say, "Sweet and sour love, hot friendship, glittering Sashun!" Upon arriving at the school, the student council president, Chishio Atsuki, will meet you and guide you to the Tenkas school. The school's philosophy was to nurture excellent students who could become leaders in the world, and the AI system developed independently made the abilities of academic ability, movement, art, and behavior into elite points and managed them collectively. Shinnosuke and his friends are assigned to a childhood class, and the school life of Hana has finally started! Kazama is motivated to hear that students with high elite points will be admitted to this school as scholarship students during the trial enrollment. And in fact, I also secretly wanted to go to this school together with the defense team. Kazama's elite point, which he wants to become an elite, finally becomes 0, thinking that the school life spent with the Kasukabe Defense Corps, the students of Tenkas Gakuen, who are too addictive, is ideal. After returning to the dormitory, Shinnosuke and Kazama get into a big quarrel, and in the midst of a quarrel, Shinnosuke's important chocolate is thrown out of the window. The friendship that I thought was eternal will be cracked. Kazama, who jumped out of the dormitory after sleeping, decided to become an elite and asked AI "the back road to the elite". Around that time, Shinnosuke and his friends notice that Kazama is not in the dormitory. At that time, the bell of the clock tower of the school, which should have been broken, rings. Shinnosuke, who noticed the incident, hurriedly headed for the clock tower, where he was soaking wet with a pencil, holding a pencil, and Kazama lying down with a tooth pattern on his butt. The next day, when Kazama woke up in the infirmary, it wasn't the usual Kazama, but overnight, he turned into a transcendental idiot. At the school, there were many mysterious cases in which a student whose ass was bitten by a sucking demon became a fool and turned into a gakincho who was absorbed in low-level play. So the Kasukabe Defense Corps made an incident Established "Kasukabe Detective Club" to solve the problem! On-site verification, Kazama's dying message, various points become lines. What is the truth about this mysterious case? Can you solve it safely?
- Yumiko Kobayashi as Shinchan
- Tamao Hayashi as Nene
- Mari Mashiba as Kazama
- Teiyu Ichiryusai as Masao
- Chie Sato as Bo
- Ryou Hirohashi as Chishio Azuki
- Ayumu Murase as Sasuga Mamesawa
- Tarô Yamaguchi as the headmaster
- Ayaka Saito as Nororo
- Tetsu Inada as the ringleader
- Yoshiko Kamei as homeroom teacher
- Rei Sakuma as Otsumun
- Miki Narahashi as Misae
- Toshiyuki Morikawa as Hiroshi
- The movie was originally planned for release on 23 April 2021, but it was postponed to 30 July 2021 due to the measures against the 'Corona: COVID-19' pandemic.
- The trailers were re-published when the new date was announced, this means the viewing ratings of the old trailers are not available online. On 27 April 2021 one of the original trailers was viewed by more than 1,6 million viewers.
|Crayon Shin-chan Movies|
|Movie 1 • Movie 2 • Movie 3 • Movie 4 • Movie 5 • Movie 6 • Movie 7 • Movie 8 • Movie 9 • Movie 10 • Movie 11 • Movie 12 • Movie 13 • Movie 14 • Movie 15 • Movie 16 • Movie 17 • Movie 18 • Movie 19 • Movie 20 • Movie 21 • Movie 22 • Movie 23 • Movie • Movie 25 • Movie 26 • Movie 27 • Movie 28 • Movie 29|